ONE NIGHT ONLY THURSDAY DEC. 8th
at CBC Studio 700!
Oh, those Awkward Family Holiday gatherings. Everybody has them. But wouldn’t they be so much better if they included delicious food, a cash bar, raffle prizes, a silent auction, and cabaret performances from Awkward alumni like Molly Wilson, Cecilly Day, Nick Preston, Matthew Fedorowicz, Drew Ogle, Courtney Shields, Erika Babins, J-C Roy and more?
Our 7th annual fundraiser is a celebration of all things Awkward in song, games and festivities! As always, this year’s cabaret features many of the artists that made our record-breaking award-winning year so spectacular. Songs are edgy (we think performers and audiences are too…) but around here, everything done in a wry spirit of fun. The perfect antidote to an awkward holiday season.
So, come in out of the cold, grab a drink, and join us for the least awkward Awkward Family Holiday party around!
- Seriously not-awkward door prizes!!
- Fabulous appetizers by Emelle’s Catering!! Yummy desserts!
- Super-hot entertainment featuring some of Vancouver’s favourite emerging artists
- Performers from Awkward’s 2016 hits TITUS and Carry On team up warm things up!
- Be the first to hear what Awkward Stage has planned for 2017!
- Awesome silent auction items, including tickets to Vancouver Theatresports League, s fabulous steak dinner, a BOSE SoundTouch 30 wireless music system and more!
- Wine and beer at the cash bar!
Whew, that’s a lot!
And tickets are only $30 for adults, VIP seating is $50
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot because seats are limited. Or buy your ticket here:
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.
Thursday, December 8th at CBC Studio 700. Doors open at 7:30.
PARKING: Outdoor parking lot at corner of Cambie and West Georgia, street parking limited and indoor parking lot across the street off Hamilton near Robson.